Saturday, June 11, 2016

Week One: Daily Create 1616 (Or Messing with Haiku DoubleSpeak!)

This was pretty entertaining and a lot harder than it looks at first. I liked the idea of playing with a poem form that required a certain number of syllables like haiku and then I found this particular haiku which pokes a little fun at the form itself. Finally, I recorded it using my sound recorder in Windows 8. Believe it or not, it took a few tries before I got it to where I liked it.

As far as the technical specs go, I used the haiku image and put in in a single PowerPoint slide.  Then I used a PowerPoint add-in called Office Mix which allows you to actually record and present your slides to create the audio recording I ended up using.  I also tried importing the Windows 8 sound recording as well--but this one just had a better sound quality.  Voila'  Double Speak!



No comments:

Post a Comment